We take accessibility seriously, and strive to conform to Level AA of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
Some of the things we do to make our website accessible include:
- A website design that adapts to different screen sizes
- Aiming to maintain a good contrast between text and background colours
- Using alt tags on images where appropriate, and striving to make these descriptions as informative as possible
- Using well-structured HTML
- Using a writing style that is clear and understandable
- Testing our website in modern web browsers across a range of devices
We value feedback. If you'd like to get in touch, please email email@example.com or call 01276 40 50 60.