Run the Berlin Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together, we will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
Already have your own place?
If you have your own place at the Berlin Marathon and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can register as one of our runners here! Just select 'I already have my own place' on the drop down. You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
About the event
The Berlin Marathon takes you through the magnificent landmarks of the city.
You’ll start and finish at the Brandenburg Gate and run through some of the city's greatest landmarks. The Berlin Marathon is one of the world's largest and most popular road races, with 40,000 participants taking part in 2013.
The Berlin Marathon is also perfect for runners of all abilities, as it's one of the flattest marathons of them all.
Why run for us?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Berlin Marathon , you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Dexter, whose One True Wish was to be a magician with Jamie Raven: