Big Fun Runs
Big Fun Runs are 5k runs staged in scenic parks across the UK.
They offer a relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere where you can accomplish your personal goals. And under-5s can take part for free!
The Big Fun Run series is strictly for fun where it’s all about relaxed exercise. No times, no pressure, no sweat - just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family.
There's no registration fee – we just ask you to raise a minimum of £50 in sponsorship.
We have charity places at the following Big Fun Runs. There are 17 locations to choose from. All you need to do is find the one closest to you!
- 10 October: Glasgow
- 11 October: Edinburgh
- 17 October: Ipswich
- 18 October: Milton Keynes
- 31 October: Cystal Palace
- 1 November: Victoria Park
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish running top
- A fundraising pack including sponsorship forms
- A full training and nutritional programme
- Support emails and running tips
- A dedicated member of the Events team to help with any queries
Why run for Make-A-Wish?
Taking part in a Big Fun Run for us will help grant magical wishes for children like Molly who wished to go to CBeebies Land: