Run the Brighton Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together, we will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
Already have a ballot place?
If you have your ballot place at the Brighton Marathon and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can register as one of our runners here! Just select 'I already have my own place' on the drop down. You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception in the charity village
About Brighton Marathon
The Brighton Marathon is a fantastic coastal run with an amazing atmosphere.
The course winds through the iconic city centre before finishing on the seafront, where runners can celebrate with friends and family in the Beach Village and enjoy live screens, food, bars and of course, deck chairs!
The route starts with a loop of gorgeous Preston Park and then takes in the best of the city centre, including Brighton Pavilion. You'll also run on fabulous stretches of coastal road, with all the panoramic views that you’d expect as the glorious South Downs meet the English Channel.
Why run for us in the Brighton Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Brighton Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Ben, whose One True Wish was to go Kayaking With Steve Backshall: