Grand Union Canal Challenge
The Grand Union Canal Challenge is a unique endurance event along London’s hidden green corridor.
The route of this challenge takes you from the heart of London out towards the Chilterns. With beautiful scenery the Grand Union Canal challenge is a test of stamina and determination.
The Grand Union Canal Challenge is part of the Ultra Challenge Series. There are a range of options and benefits available:
- Walk, run, or jog the Grand Union Canal Challenge route – it's up to you!
- Choose your distance: there are 100km, 50km or 25km routes to choose from.
- Join as a team or as an individual. Teams of five or more get free t-shirts! There's also a relay option available for teams of four.
- Event support includes pace walkers, marshals, medics, and massages.
- And to top it off: at the end, you’ll get a finisher's medal, t-shirt, and glass of bubbly!