London 2 Brighton Challenge
Walk it, Jog it or Run it. Just go for it! Take on the London 2 Brighton Challenge as part of our #WishHero team and help us grant life-changing wishes!
Over the May Bank Holiday 3000 intrepid adventurers will walk, jog, or run an epic 100km from Capital to Coast on the London 2 Brighton Challenge. It’s a Richmond start, over the North Downs and on through the Surrey & Sussex countryside on a route that’s 60% off road. Some great views and challenging climbs over the South Downs before heading down for a Brighton finish. Paths, trails and wonderful scenery await - so if you only take on one challenge this year; make sure it’s this one and push yourself further than before!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace- 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal!
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Training & guides to help you prepare
Choose your fundraising option which is all in aid of granting magical wishes to enrich the lives of children and young people fighting life-threatening conditions.
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising! Use the DISCOUNT CODE APRILCHARITY and receive 25% off your registration fee
- Full Challenge - £13.50 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £9 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target . Use the DISCOUNT CODE APRILMIXED and receive 15% off your registration fee
- Full Challenge - £89 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £58.05 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £35.55 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality read the London to Brighton Fact sheet
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical top for your challenge
- A fundraising pack including sponsorship forms
- Support emails and fundraising tips
- A dedicated member of the Events team to help with any queries
- Support to enable you to raise 50% of your fundraising target 6 weeks before your event
Why walk, jog or run for us?
Taking part in the London to Brighton Challenge helps grant life-changing wishes for children like Oliver, wished to be a zookeeper for the day: