London Landmarks Half Marathon
Run the London Landmarks Half Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together, we will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
Apply for a charity place above and we’ll let you know within a week as to whether you have secured a place on the #WishHero team. If you get a place we ask you raise a minimum of £350 and in return we’ll offer you an incredible experience including race day top, rave themed cheer spot and post-race reception.
The 2019 ballot opens on Monday 2 July and will close on Monday 9 July. When entering you can choose which charities you would like to hear from – we’d love you to choose us! You can apply here
Already have a ballot place?
If you have your ballot place at the London Landmarks Half Marathon and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can register as one of our runners here! You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception
- Private Team Facebook group
About the event
Check out last year's highlights video here:
Why run for us in the London Landmarks Half Marathon?
This year we're a Big Ben Charity Partner which makes us one of the biggest teams on the route.
By becoming a #WishHero in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Romee, whose One True Wish Wish To Have A Unicorn Party: