Thames Bridges Trek
Walk it, Jog it or Run it. Just go for it! Take on the Thames Bridges Trek as part of our #WishHero team and together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
About the event
The best way to see the capital! Take in all the sights on this central London trek; 25km zig-zagging over 16 bridges. Whether it’s Big Ben, the London Eye, or Tower Bridge, you’ll be able to tick them all off on this fantastic route. Join over 3,000 others of all ages and experience for an unforgettable challenge, giving you an experience to remember. It will be rewarding, fun, and absolutely achievable with your resolve and determination!
A great opportunity to get out, get fitter, meet others, and explore the very best of London!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace
- Pre-event training support + app
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality by visiting the Thames Bridge Trek Fact sheet
Choose your Fundraising Option
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising for Make-A-Wish UK!
- £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical top
- ing optionsAccess to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tip
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
Why walk, jog or run for us in the Thames Bridges Trek?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Thames Bridges Trek, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Jack, whose One True Wish was to be a millionaire for the day: