Take on Tough Mudder as part of our #WishHero team and together, we will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
August offer! Join with a team of 4 and get 50% of your registration fee each and have a combined team target of £1,000! Your group discount will automatically update when you sign up together with our registration form.
Already have your own place?
If you have your own place at the Tough Mudder and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can register as one of our runners here! Just select 'I already have my own place' on the drop down. You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
About the event
With the most innovative courses and 700,000 inspiring participants worldwide to date, Tough Mudder is the premier adventure challenge series in the world.
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder isn't a timed race – it's a team challenge that lets you experience a range of exhilirating obstacles you won't find anywhere else.
Not ready for the full? The Tough Mudder Half is only 5 miles and 13 obstacles, this is a great option for you if it is your first Tough Mudder!
Tough Mudder is taking place on the following dates:
- 8-9 September: North West (Half and Full)
- 22 September: London South (Half and Full)
- 29-30 September: London South (Half and Full)
- 12-13 October: South London - Clapham 5K route
Are you ready to take on the toughest of mud?
Why run for us?
Taking on Tough Mudder for us will make wishes come true for children like Felix, who wished to be his very own superhero - Electroman: