If you’ve got your own place directly through Tough Mudder, we’d love to welcome you to our Run For Wishes team as an own place participant. You'll receive the same support but you can set your own fundraising target. Just select 'Own Place' from the drop down menu.
How we'll support you:
• A dedicated member of the Make-A-Wish events team to help with your queries.
• Your own Make-A-Wish running top
• A full training and nutritional programme
• Regular support emails and running tips
About the event
With the most innovative courses and 700,000 inspiring participants worldwide to date, Tough Mudder is the premier adventure challenge series in the world.
Tough Mudder is a team-oriented obstacle course designed to test physical strength and mental grit. Tough Mudder isn't a timed race – it's a team challenge that lets you experience a range of exhilirating obstacles you won't find anywhere else.
Not ready for the full? The Tough Mudder Half is only 5 miles and 13 obstacles, this is a great option for you if it is your first Tough Mudder!
Tough Mudder is taking place on the following dates:
- 28 April: London West (Half and Full)
- 5-6 May: London West (Half and Full)
- 12 May: Midlands (Half and Full)
- 19-20 May: Midlands (Half and Full)
- 16-17 June: Scotland (Half and Full)
- 7-8 July: London North (Half and Full)
- 28-29 July: Yorkshire (Half and Full)
- 18-19 August: South West (Half and Full)
- 8-9 September: North West (Half and Full)
- 22 September: London South (Half and Full)
- 29-30 September: London South (Half and Full)
Are you ready to take on the toughest of mud?
Why run for us?
Taking on Tough Mudder for us will make wishes come true for children like Felix, who wished to be his very own superhero - Electroman: