Kew Gardens 10K
Run the Kew Gardens 10K as part of our #WishHero team and together, we will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
Already have your own place?
If you have your own place at the Kew Gardens 10K and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can register as one of our runners here! Just select 'I already have my own place' on the drop down. You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
About the event
The Kew Gardens 10K forms part of the Richmond Running Festival and is the only festival that runs in the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew. This year the running festival will be bigger than ever with over 5,000 people running through this World Heritage site before relaxing at a music festival and celebrating with their friends and family in the heart of Richmond.
Looking for the Richmond Half Marathon or the Richmond Marathon?
Why run for us in the Kew Gardens 10K?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Kew Gardens 10K you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Catrin, whose One True Wish was to to be a Paleontologist: