Kew Gardens 10k
Have your own place?
Join our Run for Wishes team here! You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish running top
- A fundraising pack including sponsorship forms
- A full training and nutritional programme
- Support emails and running tips
- A dedicated member of the Events team to help with any queries
About the event
The Kew Gardens 10k forms part of the Richmond Running Festival and is the only festival that runs in the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew. This year the running festival will be bigger than ever with over 5,000 people running through this World Heritage site before relaxing at a music festival and celebrating with their friends and family in the heart of Richmond.
Join our Run for Wishes team now!
Looking for the Richmond Half Marathon or the Richmond Marathon?
Why run for Make-A-Wish?
Taking part in the Richmond Running Festival helps grant life-changing wishes for children like Josh who wished to ride in a ferrari: