Run the Richmond Marathon as part of our #WishHero team and together, we will create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses!
Alreday have your own place?
If you have your own place at the Richmond Marathon and would like to join our #WishHero team, you can register as one of our runners here! Just select 'I already have my own place' on the drop down. You can set your own fundraising target and you'll receive all the support from us listed below.
How we'll support you:
- A free Make-A-Wish technical running top
- Access to our online training hub; for training, injury and nutritional advice
- Support emails and lots of running tips
- Digital Fundraising pack, sponsorship forms and all the materials you may require
- Dedicated member of the Events Team to help with any queries
- Loud #WishHero cheer point
- #WishHero post-race reception in the charity village
About the event
The Richmond Marathon forms part of the Richmond Running Festival and is the only festival that runs in the beautiful Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew.
Starting in The Royal Botanic Gardens in Kew and finishing in Old Deer Park, the Richmond Marathon will be like no other. The course is flat and there will be plenty of entertainment on route to keep you going every step of the way.
This year the event will be bigger than ever with over 5,000 people running through this World Heritage site before relaxing at a music festival and celebrating with their friends and family in the heart of Richmond.
Looking for the Richmond Half Marathon or the Kew Gardens 10k?
Why run for us in the Richmond Marathon?
By becoming a #WishHero in the Ricmond Marathon, you'll be helping to transform lives for children like Jack, whose One True Wish was to be a millionaire for the day: